10 Bluetooth Low Energy projects ideas
Are you looking for the best Bluetooth Low Energy projects for beginners? It’s difficult to find Bluetooth Low Energy project ideas sometimes. If you are new to BLE programming, look into this learning content on BLE projects and tutorials.
To help you get started, I’ve put together a list of 10 fun BLE projects you can start working on right now. If you find a project idea on this list that matches your goals and skill level, start building it right away!
Each of these projects is open-source, meaning you can use the source code for guided learning as you go.
Let’s dive right in!
- Turn your Computer into an iBeacon
- Turn a Raspberry Pi into Bluetooth Beacon.
- Plotting real-time graph from Bluetooth 5.0 device to Google Chrome
- Sending and receiving data between two Bluetooth dongle
- Collect and export data from bluetooth devices
- Send BLE data to cloud
- Create a Bluetooth Low Energy repeater using multi-connection feature
- Create simple mobile app and transfer data between pc and mobile
- Get Bluetooth Device Distance
- Transfer files wirelessly over the Bluetooth Low Energy protocol
So, which BLE projects are you going to build next? Let me know in the comments below!